Northwest Clinical Research Consultants, Inc. [NWCRC, Inc.] employs a support group of in-house clinical research assistants for regional consultants dedicated to the highest standards of clinical research. Our consultants have the experience, skills and therapeutic expertise needed to make your next clinical trial a success.
Northwest Clinical Research Consultants, Inc. [NWCRC, Inc.] only contracts consultants with senior-level experience in clinical trial monitoring.
- Minimum 5 years of clinical research experience
Our careful selection process and experience in the clinical research arena has allowed Northwest Clinical Research Consultants, Inc. [NWCRC, Inc.] to develop a consultant team that currently averages:
- 9 years of clinical research experience
- 19 years of overall professional experience
Each of our consultants has unique talents and skills that will be individually matched to your needs. Our consultants include:
- Project Managers
- Senior Clinical Research Associates
- Lead Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Research Investigators
- Physician Assistants (PA)
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Medical Technologists
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)